For Fat Removal and Cellulite treatments to be successful it is essential that the client take steps to facilitate lymphatic drainage following each session.
Several methods to fulfill this requirement:
- A vigorous 30 minute aerobic workout within 4 to 6 hours after treatment (the same day as the treatment)
- 30 minutes of compression in a lymphatic drainage suit (not Norma Tech or Game Ready)
- 10 minutes on a vibration plate using the lymphatic drainage setting
- Red Light Therapy, dry heat sauna (use as directed for treatment)
- a Lymphatic massage
- Dry Brushing
- The Cryo T-Shock Drainage setting
If the BMI is above 24.9, they should be following a weight reduction diet and on a regular exercise program. If they are consuming more calories than being burned in a day, it is possible to gain weight during treatments. If the client has a BMI of below 24.9 and does not need to lose weight, they should be on a maintenance diet during treatments with a regular exercise program to support lymphatic drainage.
Article by Electronica Pagani Medical Devices